- Applicant must satisfy the eligible condition laid down by the university.
- Admission to U.G. and P.G. classes are given on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of marks, obtained in the qualifying examination.
- Number of seats, available in each subject is fixed, taking in to consideration the number of teachers available.
- The qualification for admission to graduation first year class is 10+2 pass.
- Incomplete admission form will be rejected.
- For admission to U.G. classes it is compulsory to attach the following certificates.
For P.G. classes student, coming from any other university, will have to enclose migration certificate.
As per government orders, reservation is applicable for scheduled caste (21%), scheduled tribe (2%) and other back ward classes (27%).
For disabled, dependents of freedom fighter and Ex-students 3%, 2%, and 1% seats are reserved, respectively.
If seats are vacant in any category, they will be treated as general seats and filled accordingly.
Extra weight will be given for the special qualification while preparing merit list for admission.
For admission to post-graduation classes the candidate must have studied the subject at the graduation level.
The college/university will have right to amend these admission rules. Admission will finally be given as per rules formulated by the university and principal of the college.
- Self attested photocopies of High school, Intermediate mark sheets and certificates.
- Transfer Certificate and Character Certificate from the principal of last Institution attended; in case of private student, this certificate should be attested from any gazetted officer with seal of his office.