General Rules of Scholarships for Scheduled Castes'/Scheduled Tribes' Students:
- Income limit
- Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes: Scholarship and full non-recurring assistance up to an income of Rs 2,00,000 per year.
- Backward Classes: Scholarship will be sanctioned on merit basis up to an income of Rs 1,00,000 per year. Students will be issued scholarship application form after showing income certificate and fee deposit receipt.
- Income certificate issued by the Tehsildar will be accepted in original.
- Attested photocopy of the caste certificate issued by the Tehsildar will be recognized.
- Attested and self signed photocopy of the permanent mark-sheet of the last examination passed.
- New Scheduled Castes'/Scheduled Tribes'/Backward Classes' students will open their savings' account with any CBS branch of Bijnor region.
- If there is a gap between the last examination passed and class of admission, an affidavit attested by the notary must be enclosed.
- While depositing the scholarship application form, the students must bring the bank passbook, so the account number may be entered on the application form.
- Students applying for scholarship are advised to remain in touch with the counter concerned so that mistakes, if any, in their forms may be rectified as soon as possible.